Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Motorbike Learners anyone??

newo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey all,

I am thinking of getting my motorbike learners, and am planning on going in the later part of next week. At HART in Tullamarine, if you go with a buddy before beforethe end of September, you get the second person for half price. That works out to about 170 dollars each for the two day learner course.

What brings me to this is that I was meant to go with a mate, but he bugged out due to family conflict, so I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who would be interested in being my 'buddy' for the day if you would like to take advantage of this half price offer?

For more info check out www.hartridertraining.com.au

Feel free to leave a message or PM me.

Cheers! :)

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Wow! Here in QLD I just rocked up to QLD Transport, paid my $16.50, took the written test, passed and was handed my motorbike learners. Same with my truck learners.

$170? 2 day course? Bugger that :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah I'm thinking of going to get my motorbike learners. Thinking about getting a bike.

Good old qld, I'm fairly sure the questions are easy too. Like, does the passenger require a helmet.

newo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Are you serious? Do you have experience on a bike? 16.50? I can't get over that, that's unbelievable.

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
ElDubya said:
Wow! Here in QLD I just rocked up to QLD Transport, paid my $16.50, took the written test, passed and was handed my motorbike learners. Same with my truck learners.

$170? 2 day course? Bugger that :)

Hahaha wish you luck on the road mate :wave:. It's not just about the money, they teach you how to stay alive and its compulsory in many states now. Ive been looking into it for a while now and thanks to some great advice from Wombat I'll do the course in the near future, money pending.

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
yeah i live in rural zoned NSW so i dont need to do the learner course's:) just go to the local cop shop and do a few laps round the car park :)

just gota get my bike 1st...loookad at a wr400 today mmmm

R

rattattack1313

Yea mate..... $16.50 for your learners for a bike in QLD....I just got them to add it to my original learners for my car learners though............then got my car license...and still have just a learners for the bike........I ride occasionally, but I don't own a bike....yet.........will be getting my bike license soon though, because I plan on going to England in the next year or so, and will be bringing home a baby.....a 1976 Norton 850 cc Commando...featherbed frame .clip ons. rear linkages, fairings etc etc...... etc etc.....My dream bike.....but I will be gettting an International License when I do that, so I want a full bike license...I wanna ride it though England...maybe even Europe...( Autobahn....droooooool......)....(wife has already bought her leathers..I nearly died of shock !!!! looool.......)........