Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mountain biking?

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
love the colour coded drink bottle mate.

my frame doesn't have anywhere to mount a bottle cage :(

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
haha the bottle colour is pure luck more than anything lol, its just a bike shop branded special lol

WarShrike

Reaction score
Website
www.fquick.com
Members Ride
2000 Pontiac Firebird V6
Got rid of my bottle cage, went straight to a 2L camelbak, gets hot here in Texas.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
yeah camelbacks are the go, and you can carry your spares in the bag that they make too. thats what i use when attemting to do some xc on a freeride bike haha.

this is what my bike is, just i have a bash guard on the front chainring.

BlackDiamond_TRIPLE_GlossWhite.jpg

i cant seem to get the rear shock set right for my weight, riding style, might get a non-air shock.

ryda921

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
ive got a derelikt type three 2009 bought it for $1300 brand new and i have changed nearly every part on the bike
custom rear wheel changed to single speed new cranks and bottom bracket handle bars and stem got new brakes jucy sevens then took them off so now ride brakeless new forks and new front rim and seat but atm shes out of order i have to get another crankset and sproket

dirt jumps and skateparks ftw hate it at skate parks when people are like u dont belong here then you play them in a game and they lose its like suck on those eggs :p

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
hmm, you should run singlespeed on that thing, get rid of that derailler which easily gets bent in a stack.

was that @ me??

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
yeop, deraillers are ghey as, if i had a hardtail for any reason it would have to be single speed, just so its one less thing to fix after taking a big spill or ditching the bike mid air

i havent bent mine yet but i don't really wanna, considering its a sram x-0, didnt bend the derailler on my last bike (the stolen one) but it was pretty much impossible. shimano saint are pretty tough