Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mp3 to deh-p685omp

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
i have an mp3 player that i want to hook up to my pioneer head deck deh-p685omp it has the little 2.5 input jack in the front of the head deck and i have all the rite cords to connect it up but i cant get the head deck to actually play anything like as if it isnt reconnising the mp3 player it isnt an ipod but i thought it should play it anyway
any help thanked for in advance
BeNoS

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
thats my only problem is that i cant find the manual for it il have a good look for it now any ideas were i could find it on the internet but from what i have seen in the menus now there is nothing to like turn it on or off but il have another look
thanks

StevieP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SS 6L
you go into the system menu by having ignition on/holding in function or the big vol knob/ then turn on aux 2 i guess it is

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
i just tried to find somewere in the menus like turn on aux 2 or anything like that and cant find it anywhere i tried with the mp3 on off connected disconnected with a cd in without a cd and am still having no luck
thanks again but

Shaneus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
you go into the system menu by having ignition on/holding in function or the big vol knob/ then turn on aux 2 i guess it is

Just like StevieP said head to the menu. by turning off the unit. then once off you push and hold the vol knob in until it bring up the system menu. it is in there somewhere, if i wasn’t lazy id go to the car and tell you but I’m lazy.

P.S. you can also get rid of the annoying beep and auto face open when the car turns off in the menu as well.

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just like StevieP said head to the menu. by turning off the unit. then once off you push and hold the vol knob in until it bring up the system menu. it is in there somewhere, if i wasn’t lazy id go to the car and tell you but I’m lazy.

P.S. you can also get rid of the annoying beep and auto face open when the car turns off in the menu as well.

thanks ****ing heaps for that cause after stevieP said wat to do i tryed every menu in the car but i had it on the whole time with no luck lol thanks heaps again