Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Muck up day!!

Jugoslovak

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY Series II Exec
I hated my last 2 yrs of high school and as far as I am concerned I couldn't care less if you burnt the sucker down.

Couldn't wait to get the frack away from that fracken place, it was the biggest shithole of assholes(Teachers & Students) I have ever had the displeasure of going to... it was shite. As far as I can tell only 10 or so guy's from my yr12 class(35 guys in all...) have made a life for themselves, the rest are dead, in prison or just plain losers and nobodies.

P.S The school was shutdown and closed 5 yrs later :upyours:

lol... we must have gone to the same school then hahahaha

VS dream

Lets go cruising!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executvie SeriesII
hahaha all great ones guys, its safe to say we completely ####ed **** up :)
we have a big ag hort thing so we sprayed weed killer all over it, used petrol to burn a huge dick into the oval (we were out of weedkiller)
the night before we filled rooms with dead fish and fish juice and then concreted the doors shut, then did burnouts everywhere we could around the school while filming (tell you later)
during the valedictory we snuck off and put a cow on the roof concreted a teachers car to the ground
and we let out all the chickens into the final assembly (where we played our "film")
we then proceeded to abuse the juniors and anyone we decided we dont like
finally we headed of to the pub, all in all a good day haha

VX21

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx lumina s1
Typical frankston haha....I've heard many stories about schools down that way!!! Little known fact cows can go up stairs but not Down, I heard about some school putting one up a bell tower and it had to be cranes down hahaha!!

Making your own speed bumps is fun too!

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
Im from frankston woooo!

I go to Mt Erin anddd
we had ours today!!!

Didnt sleep for 30 hours the only thing that kept me goin was jimmy.
rocked up to school at 4:30 t.p'd it cut off all the parks put road signs everywhere then wen we got inside we
tipped everyones locker and moved them **** was everywhere
fish and milk pistols the ratty kids hahaha was a gag and a half my senior sub teacher had a blow up doll on her desk and
we put 50bucks in her snatch
was soo much fun in the end everryone cracked it glad wrapped so many bikes and my mate bought laxitives but dono what happend to them :D

Sky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Utility Series II
Charge people to get into school grounds. Be surprised how many people pay up.

Sky.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Im from frankston woooo!

I go to Mt Erin anddd
we had ours today!!!

Didnt sleep for 30 hours the only thing that kept me goin was jimmy.
rocked up to school at 4:30 t.p'd it cut off all the parks put road signs everywhere then wen we got inside we
tipped everyones locker and moved them **** was everywhere
fish and milk pistols the ratty kids hahaha was a gag and a half my senior sub teacher had a blow up doll on her desk and
we put 50bucks in her snatch
was soo much fun in the end everryone cracked it glad wrapped so many bikes and my mate bought laxitives but dono what happend to them :D

What a shining example of the next lot of miscreants to enter the real world.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What a shining example of the next lot of miscreants to enter the real world.

Indeed, at least when we did muck up day no ones personal property was dmaaged, no one person was physically harmed or effected, just the standard up to no good of diversions to traffic. The bubble bath didnt effect anyone although, the cleaner did spend his day getting rid of the suds :p

It is stupid to think that people go out to inflict some sort of damage on others now. No respect for others property.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's very sad to see how many people here condone and partake in destruction of school property. What the hell is the matter with you morons? I would like to think when you all matured and looked back on your misdemeanour's later in life you would have regrets, but I imagine you will go through life as white trash with no respect for other's property, but when someone damages yours rather than see it as karma, you will just start screaming how people have no respect.

How many of the morons here have expressed disgust in others post when cars have been keyed/vandalised? You are no different to those low lifes. Just a bunch of vandals.