Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Muffler Placement

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Just get some 100cpi 2.5 or 3" cats they flow nearly as well as a straight pipe :p

Would love to mate but money is tight at the moment.. can only just afford the catback if i get it! Haha
Does $275 sound good for supplied and fitted 2.5" catback with a hotdog??

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Does anybody have any idea whether a hotdog in the centre or at the back sound better???

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
Haha would love to knock it out but i dont think that would be very appropriate

NOOOOO dont do it!!!! i did that to mine, it makes it sound tingy if that makes sense... if you want to do that, hollow it out and then put a piece of pipe thru it instead.

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
NOOOOO dont do it!!!! i did that to mine, it makes it sound tingy if that makes sense... if you want to do that, hollow it out and then put a piece of pipe thru it instead.

Yehhh dont worry mate Ive heard of a few people that hate it and it sounds ****. Ill just leave it how it is and eventually if i have the money buy a hiflow one. Its not really that high on my priority list

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Okay just got my exhaust done.. 2.5" piping with a hotdog in the center and straight pipe for the rear. Doesnt sound to bad ;) Pretty dam quiet on idle but as soon as you touch the throttle it comes to life! Will put up a video a bit later on.