Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mumbai Coward Attacks

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
what would you use. iv heard they are a pretty good gun

petrol and a lighter.
they will suffer like everyone who survied will for the rest of there lives

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Long barrel on an F88 with NV scope and grenade launcher would be my choice. But a standard F88 would do. Got my crossed rifles on the F88 :thumbsup:

F88 is junk unless it is a carbine, did the army introduce NV sights? last I heard they werent going ahead with it on the Steyrs and just keeping the laser module with NVG head gear. Was a perfect lightweight setup. Only bad thing was you could UD with it..which generally meant sweeiping the parade ground for a few days :p

For me, I'd have an Sr98 or Barrett M107(renamed M82). Have used both, one in combat, althought he M82 i used in live fire was the older style barrett.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Don't know about the Army but the RAAF introduced NV on the F88s. Pretty sweet setup. Not the best weight wise but still lighter than the SLR.

LOL at the UD call... Only UDs I ever saw were from the chocos.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Don't know about the Army but the RAAF introduced NV on the F88s. Pretty sweet setup. Not the best weight wise but still lighter than the SLR.

LOL at the UD call... Only UDs I ever saw were from the chocos.

Try doing a run through live fire, ud's everywhere when your a lid on your first run. So **** scared hearing all the cracks of your head from the M58's etc.

It was my only UD, i got buttstroked by my seco and spent 3 days sweeping 3's parade ground in the middle of summer.

I knew i ****ed up so accepted the punishment, never did it again though. In fact i thinkt hat was the day i realised i loved being in infantry lol.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
oh were not limited to stupid guns, then id choose an FN P90 with Springfield 1911 as sidearm.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Cap Gun FTW!!!

In seriousness, its absolute bull**** and disgusts me that all this is going on for "religion", and is the reason I hate ALL religious groups, all it is, is a way to justify there ways that arnt sociably acceptable outside "religion".
Something needs to be done to extremists, this crap of arresting suspects and then releasing them is stupid. If they have been involved in some way get rid of them. Its a minority trying to wipe out the majority in the name of "religion", FFS why cant we stand up for ourselves.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Try doing a run through live fire, ud's everywhere when your a lid on your first run. So **** scared hearing all the cracks of your head from the M58's etc.

It was my only UD, i got buttstroked by my seco and spent 3 days sweeping 3's parade ground in the middle of summer.

I knew i ****ed up so accepted the punishment, never did it again though. In fact i thinkt hat was the day i realised i loved being in infantry lol.

what happen? relevant to my interests

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
Did someone beat them in a cricket game?

Seriously, you would'nt find me dead in India.I know it could happen anywhere but over the years, I've seen enough.And minux, your solution would just breed more and more of these lunatics.
There is nothing anyone can do about events such as these, all that will differ is the scale and outcome.
We live on a amazing but sad world.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Pffft.. Im not surprised. These thing happen all the time in asian and middle east countries.
Its sad that innocent people die in these situation.