Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mumbai Coward Attacks

metalfossil

Reaction score
Pffft.. Im not surprised. These thing happen all the time in asian and middle east countries.
Its sad that innocent people die in these situation.

It's so naive to think that this only happens in Asian and Middle Eastern countries.

The chap in charge of Bomber Command of the RAF during the second world war commenced bombing purely civilian targets.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I am sure everyone has heard about the coward attacks in Mumbai,

then kill their brain washed children. It is the only way they can be stopped.

How can you say to kill their children ? what if they were 1 or 2 years old.. would they know no better??? what if you got them at an early age ? and was able to teach them the right way to do things?

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
One of the hardest parts is identifying these extremist. They look no different to us and act no different to us. But 1 flick of the switch and they are instantly psychotic cold blooded killers.

I'm starting to think it's time they were spotted within by their own people religion. They should be able to notice the difference's that we can't, A small conversation a few words I'm sure they must slip up with their own at some stage.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
It's so naive to think that this only happens in Asian and Middle Eastern countries.

The chap in charge of Bomber Command of the RAF during the second world war commenced bombing purely civilian targets.

Sorry, when was the last time you heard of Christian extremists strapping some C4 to themselves and blowing themselves up in a public place? When was the last time you seen buddhists drive a van loaded with C4 into a building?

Seriously, your comparison means nothing 50 years after the fact. What next bring up the atrocities of Vietnam too?

How can you say to kill their children ? what if they were 1 or 2 years old.. would they know no better??? what if you got them at an early age ? and was able to teach them the right way to do things?

Have you ever watched some of the shows these parents make children watch? Look at Hamas for example, they broadcast cartoons of themselves killing "infidels" and condone it. These children are brainwashed form day 1.

One of the hardest parts is identifying these extremist. They look no different to us and act no different to us. But 1 flick of the switch and they are instantly psychotic cold blooded killers.

I'm starting to think it's time they were spotted within by their own people religion. They should be able to notice the difference's that we can't, A small conversation a few words I'm sure they must slip up with their own at some stage.

More spies are needed. Even in our own country we have these extremists preaching their **** then they claim they were misunderstood. It would not be hard to infiltrate a lot of these groups, problem is, as sad as it sounds, governments aren't too interested as it gives a reason to provide defence funding and in worse case scenarios declare war on said countries.

I remember when we had an intelligence brief by a leading group of intelligence guru's from the U.K everything that is happening now was spoken about over 10 years ago, what scares me is if what they predicted would happen in these next 10-20 years happens.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
More spies are needed. Even in our own country we have these extremists preaching their **** then they claim they were misunderstood. It would not be hard to infiltrate a lot of these groups, problem is, as sad as it sounds, governments aren't too interested as it gives a reason to provide defence funding and in worse case scenarios declare war on said countries.
And you would think these ones preaching would be easy to find.. The ones that don't like being labelled for the bad ones, You would have thought they would turn them in. But is there something in the religion that wont allow them to do it ?.
I hate it when governments play with lives. Not only ours but the defence forces lives.

I remember when we had an intelligence brief by a leading group of intelligence guru's from the U.K everything that is happening now was spoken about over 10 years ago, what scares me is if what they predicted would happen in these next 10-20 years happens.
That sounds like 11/9.. Maybe we should should have guns like the U.S and in fear of these extremists we can pop a few in self defence:yeah:.

This reminds of a movie i seen. The Hunting party based on a true story. Quote from the movie was "Only the most ridicules parts of this story are true"... Trying to capture Teh Fox for war crimes, The U.S had wanted signs in Bosnian papers with rewards for 5 million for his capture and even others. The number to call was a 800 number that was only usable in the U.S:p.

metalfossil

Reaction score
Sorry, when was the last time you heard of Christian extremists strapping some C4 to themselves and blowing themselves up in a public place? When was the last time you seen buddhists drive a van loaded with C4 into a building?

Seriously, your comparison means nothing 50 years after the fact. What next bring up the atrocities of Vietnam too?

Seriously, are you that naive? There are extreme Christian groups operating in India and Indonesia that murder Muslim civillians regularly.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Seriously, are you that naive? There are extreme Christian groups operating in India and Indonesia that murder Muslim civillians regularly.

Really? There has been evidence of maybe 1 group. Who are all these other ones operating? Surely you have evidence of all this?

This is not a naivety, this is about the fact that these Islamic extremists are murdering more people day after day than any other group on earth. Surely though if you are refuting these FACTS you have evidence of the contrary?

With security so good in great western countries, these attacks WILL become more and more frequent. I think the only naive one here is yourself.

Edit: Ther eis one sure fire way to stop all these attacks. Ban all religion world wide. There is no need for religion, it breeds more hate and anger than any other thing on the planet. So simple fix, stop people practising and preaching the rubbish.

Last edited:

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
I eat cow and pig on any given day of the week. Hate me people!

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
LOL!!! That's such BS!!! What a stupid stunt by Sunrise... CLEARLY a setup. Because anyone in that situation isn't going to want to speak to Channel 7 News. Anyone who's after a weapon and a sit rep is going to want to speak to someone at DFAT or ASIO or officials at the Australian Embassy/Consulate.

So much for the BS

Australian helicopter pilot saves 30 lives in Mumbai Leopold's Cafe massacre | National News | News.com.au

This guy has mil training and actually comes from my home town lol