Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mums air flow sensor keeps blowing

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
Arrrrrgh again. Farkn blew again.

Went and got a mobile mechanic to come out and he said there's nothing wrong and can't understand y the afm keeps blowin. So I walk in to Repco again and the bloke tells me, 'we have had a few people having the same problem. That we have a faulty batch of afm's delivered to us from our supplier. It's not your car'. HOORAAY I knew I done everything rite on the car. So now I gota get all the receipts and get my (mums) money back and they gave me a Bosch afm (which retails for $720) for half price) for all the stuffing around. The one I was putting in was a repco brand ($310). Now it's all done. Yeeeaaahhh.

I don't Wana c your car again mum, thx

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I would have told them to give me a Bosch one for free, f-ck half price, if you have bought like $1000 worth of AFM's and they were a bad batch, it isn't your fault it's theirs

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Go and crack the shits I think they are still ripping you off. As I reckon repco get Injectronics Automotive Electronics Parts Melbourne Australia - HOME to rebulid the original airflow meter or they can .
I got a vk 1 rebuilt (change over it happened that day) from burnsons from under $400 cant see a vl 1 be much different in price.