Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mundine KO'd by Wood: Round 5

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
:spot on::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::spot on:

AWESOME!!! LOVE IT!!! Mundine's a ####wit!!!

The Contender winner Garth Wood knocks out Anthony Mundine in fifth round of middleweight clash

The Contender winner Garth Wood stunned two-time world champion Anthony Mundine with a fifth-round knockout in their middleweight bout at Acer Arena in Sydney.

Wood floored Mundine with a vicious left hook to end a scrappy affair 58 seconds into the fifth round.

Neither opponent had looked capable of effecting any damage in the opening four rounds, as the matched threatened to dengenerate into an ugly wrestle.

However Wood, who started the fight as a $7 outsider, managed to catch the former NRL star with a brutal body shot before finishing over the top with the bout-winning left hook.

The result is Mundine's fourth career loss and his first to an Australian fighter. He declined to comment on whether he would seek a rematch, only saying that he needed time to reassess the loss with his camp.

Wood, who is also a former rugby league player, set up the Mundine fight by defeating Kenyan-born Kariz Kariuki in the final of reality television program The Contender in January.

[youtube]4q2gHZQb7A4[/youtube]

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
CSP, I have to say, I don't agree with you on most things but your hatred for Mundaine is something we can both share. I can't stand the dick. Glad someone gave him what was coming

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
Got what was coming to him, only thing i got to say is "sucked in".

While i was typing this one of the legs on my computer chair snapped, thats what i get for laughing at someone else's misfortune haha.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i wish it was green that done it though

94VRtuff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR EXECUTIVE
Saw it on the news before I went to bed and was so friggin happy that pos got smashed.