Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Muslim children walk out when national anthem is sung

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
UAE. Know plenty of people ho have in the past, and a couple that are still there, that LOVE being there!

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Not so hard to answer. Can you think of ANY predominantly Muslim country that is at all appealing as a place to live when compared to many non-Muslim countries?
What does that tell you?
Or this is a trojan horse for the spread of islam.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
UAE. Know plenty of people ho have in the past, and a couple that are still there, that LOVE being there!

No thanks.

Too much sand, too much heat and too many Arabs.

Very wealthy if you are in the right circles, but does it really compare to lots of non-Muslim countries? (disregard the excessive flaunting of wealth and consider climate, legal system, quality of life, especially for women, advancement of human rights - you know, all those things we take for granted here (and are generally considered to be those things which make modern democracies so much better and appealing, obviously) which are seriously different there.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
But they come here and want their way of life here and get the poo's when something that we are fine with offends them? If they want to live their way, go somewhere that already lives like they do. Don't try and change our way of life.

supercharged-ride

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 Alloytec190
Lemme guess you saw that on a chain email/facebook post? Sometimes its a QLD town, sometimes Victorian.

Is a total urban legend. However, as always, I am open to correction. Preferably with a legit online newspaper article or similar.

No i actually don't go on social media (hear is the only social media i go on, and mostly for my car asking people for advise who are smarter than me)
this was brought up at work in convo, the town that was named was a hoax or i should say the artical so yes that part i was wrong (after i looked further into it)
so i stand corrected on that part.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Have any other muslim countries been taking in massive amounts of muslim refugees?

Why do they all seem to want to come to non islamic countries?

Refugee camps in various middle eastern countries are massive.

It comes down to world history. Christianity was quite small until the Emperor Constantine took it as the official religion of the Roman Empire, which was pretty much most of Europe at the time.
Until about 1500 with the reformation, western civilization was quite backwards. Chinese and Arabs were ahead of us technologically and economically.

But then as Scientific progress was allowed, and trade routes opened, Europeans took ideas from the Arabs and the Chinese etc. and Science and made great bounds in technology and as a result economy/development. OTOH, Arab culture and Chinese culture remained fairly stagnant due to a rejection of outside influences. As a result western countries and colonies have always just been that bit more developed than most ME, Asian and African countries, where Muslims mostly live. Islam never took off in Europe because the Church ruled over all, no space for heretics and other non-christians....

Or something like that lol...

Last edited:

supercharged-ride

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6 Alloytec190
I went to the speedway in Carrick, Tasmania, on the weekend. During the playing of the National Anthem, less than half of the people stood up, many of those sitting continued to talk or do whatever it was they were doing. I could be wrong, but I don't think many of them were Muslim. To me, this showed disrespect as well.

As a child when i went to school standing while the national anthem was played was something you had to do, as an adult it becomes more of a choice.
That they walked out doesn't really worry me the thing that does get me thow is, we are taught to be tolerant of other beliefs and ways (multicultural) then why aren't the people coming hear tolerant of the ways that are already in place in the country they come too?
tolerance seams to be a one way street at least on what is deemed politically correct

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
The problem is the majority of Muslims, not the few at the end of the curve who actively take part in terror attacks. The vast middle of the bell curve is what poses a threat, not the fringe.

It is that majority that given enough demographic imbalance and time will completely undermine and destroy the separation of religion and state, the rule of secular man-made law, the emancipation of women, minority rights, free speech and finally democracy.

The horrific terror attacks that the most devout of Muslims will perpetuate against western civilians are awful. They are cruel and nightmarish. They happened in France, they will happen over and over and over again in the future. But the real threat to the west, and to the world, is what their backward, intolerant, barbaric culture and religion will do to civilized open societies. And that is represented by the vast majority of Muslims.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I'm still of the opinion that for many of these bastards, Islam is irrelevant. They use it as a mask to carry out their psychopathic actions en masse, where the chance of retribution is minimised. How many of the sick pricks who have left our shores to join them are truly fundamentally Islamic, or are they just sick, murderous bastards who see the opportunity to kill people in areas where law basically no longer applies, and would otherwise perpetrate their crimes here or elsewhere without the cover of Islam to excuse or justify them?

I suspect quite a fair percentage.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I'm still of the opinion that for many of these bastards, Islam is irrelevant.

The ideologies are based on what is written in the Koran. Your statement indicates you need to educate yourself and I don't mean that as an insult. I mean it as a genuine point. Too many westerners (including most western leaders) are quite simply ignorant of the underlying issues with Islam.

All the answers you will ever need. Get educated.