Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mw3

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I've bought every other COD game before this but the careers just arent hard enough or long enough anymore. + the online gets **** by people who camp and tube... May buy it when its cheaper but for now ill stick to FM4.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
GO TO JB HI-FI website and buy a selected game from their list from Harvey Norman or elsewhere for like 40 bucks and its a straight swap! On PLAYSTATION BUY INFAMOUS 2 FOR 40 bucks!

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Just finished campaign on Harened in just under 8 hours.Great story now i just need to beat that time on veteran lol.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Keen as mustard.
I wanted to get the campaign part of the game out of the way,so i can get online and start owning the yanks!

Last edited:

Jaymz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec 1996, VS SS 1996
Yeah i picked it up yesterday, just playing through the story at the moment. I quite enjoy the story since it follows through all the CODs.

Haven't been online yet, but youtube SandyRavage, he has some footage of him online. looks like great fun!

I play on PC though, I can't seem to get used to FPS on consoles, just feels un-natural!

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
GO TO JB HI-FI website and buy a selected game from their list from Harvey Norman or elsewhere for like 40 bucks and its a straight swap! On PLAYSTATION BUY INFAMOUS 2 FOR 40 bucks!

Lol are you able to swap a PS3 game for an xbox game?