Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Quick pic of the engine bay, looks just like the old 6.0L did haha even going to leave the covers on so no one can tell the difference!

Also got a pic of it at night, turns out it shots flames everytime I hit limitor haha on my mates privet driveway incase anyone was wondering!

And I tried getting a Real quick cold start idle vid but I'm not sure if it works?

Cheers scott

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
very tidy and definitely clean.

have to love the VZ shape.
all youde have to do is put a more stock HSV set of wheels on there (ie vy GTS's, r8s etc) and no one would be any the wiser how much power you have available.

forged stroker would be nice one day.....
and that cold idle sound is somewhat familiar.....

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere but was the LS3 a new block or did it come out of a wreck or similar. Either way though that idle sounds sweet, would be a awesome weekender.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Cheers sandman! Yer I had to get a new ls3 block that cost 2800, I couldn't find one anywhere second hand so had to go that way