Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 07 Black SSV

xoom

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
clean as ssv mate. probly one of the shiniest blacks ive seen. and how come ive never seen u around adelaide.

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
clean as ssv mate. probly one of the shiniest blacks ive seen. and how come ive never seen u around adelaide.

Cheers mate! I spend a lot of time and money trying new products out to get the perfect shine! Just got some new stuff to try.

I'm about, usually around the city
mate ..

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
with the HID Fog Lights ... only being used when required...

nx9row.jpg

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
cars looking good mate. hey did you do your low and high beam aswell or just fog lights?? im thinking about get a full set of HID's, i recon they look pretty good

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
cars looking good mate. hey did you do your low and high beam aswell or just fog lights?? im thinking about get a full set of HID's, i recon they look pretty good
Cheers, I have 6000k 35w on low (aimed down) and 6000k 35w on Fogs. They had just been switched on when i took that pic so slightly yellow, once they warm up (a few minutes) they are white with a touch of blue.

Didn't go for the hi beams as HID needs a few minutes to warm up, so if your in the city and want to flash your Hi's quickly (i.e. let someone out of a junction etc) it just doesn't really work. If your on country runs then go for the HIs - as will light the whole area up..

I'll send you the link - simple to install!

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
cheers for the pm, and you have a very valid point about the HI Beams.. i might just stick to low beam and fog light. cheers luke

Nitrate Thunder

Couldn't afford Redline
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV
Hey Luke Ive noticed a few dudes here blurring the number plates...how do u do it??

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Hey Luke Ive noticed a few dudes here blurring the number plates...how do u do it??

I've given up now but you can either block them out in mspaint or use photoshop to do the swirl thing..

If you do not have photoshop then simples - use this: - Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr.com

1) Open the pic of your car
2) click the blue dotted line box on the top left of the side bar
3) Select the number plate (click and drag around it)
4) Select filter (top bar)
5) choose either water swirl and drag the bar to suit or anyother filter.

Hope that makes sense!