Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 07 Black SSV

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Like what you have done with the black Holden badge, wheels and de badged boot. I reckon you should take off the SS badge on the door and the SSV badge, will look so much cleaner and smoother.

Cheers mate.

Thought about it but decided to keep those badges. I may black them out but undecided still

Rocking_along

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS ute
Cheers mate.

Thought about it but decided to keep those badges. I may black them out but undecided still

Yes do it, will match everything else

35bntb_zps586c698c.jpg

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
Doing good thanks mate.

How did you find the amigo/epic combo? Goes on smooth, huh?

Went well mate. Great for a quick fix.

The amigo has minimal cutting properties so would be an epic way to finish off a proper detail for that final pop. I've seen some amazing results on black cars.

The epic is great, i applied by hand. Just leave on for about 45 minutes and comes off fairly easy. The only problem is you really need to use amigo under it as it doesn't have much 'pop' being sealant and the long curing time. Although this does provide a chance to work on interior.

I still have a bottle of wolfs shine & seal at home that haven't touched in about 10 months of buying it!

:)

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
looks the goods mate love it
can I ask is that a otr maf intake or otr mafless intake and is there really much between the two if you know.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Went well mate. Great for a quick fix.

The amigo has minimal cutting properties so would be an epic way to finish off a proper detail for that final pop. I've seen some amazing results on black cars.

The epic is great, i applied by hand. Just leave on for about 45 minutes and comes off fairly easy. The only problem is you really need to use amigo under it as it doesn't have much 'pop' being sealant and the long curing time. Although this does provide a chance to work on interior.

I still have a bottle of wolfs shine & seal at home that haven't touched in about 10 months of buying it!

:)

Amigo's cut level would be minimal at best. It's really a cleaner glaze - not so much a finishing polish. Fills nicely though and has huge gloss. I like it a lot. Not a replacement for dedicated jewelling IMO but awesome for a tidy up or quick prep. If i was going to follow a jewelling stage with a glaze, it would definitely be an oily one - not really suitable for a daily though. Very impractical. Amigo is an excellent glaze for a daily.