Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 08 ve ss

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
The thing about the VE SS is that it looks **** hot in every way without any mods at all. I have seem some where they have thrown on new wheels, removed the spoiler etc and they look cheap and ****ty. Keep the stock look, or put bigger genuine Holden wheels on it, but thats it.

holdnon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport, 81 DeLorean
The thing about the VE SS is that it looks **** hot in every way without any mods at all. I have seem some where they have thrown on new wheels, removed the spoiler etc and they look cheap and ****ty. Keep the stock look, or put bigger genuine Holden wheels on it, but thats it.

Yea, i agree to some degree, i like the spoiler on look but i also love the SS V wheels, they aint goin nowhere. Wouldnt mind seeing if i can get them polished tho, not sure if it the right type of material to do so. Other than that tint, exhaust and lowering and that is about it i reckon. Gonna jazz up the interior a bit as well, when i get around to it.