Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My $1500 vn ss

vn ss sticker kit?

• Total voters

crewsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sierra
mate i wouldn't have a clue aye what the parts are called lol my mechanic just found the prob and said its on the dizzy..lol yeh i think ya right about the g box shouldn't be 2 hard and yeah nicko lol umm use to work with him ages ago and now were good mates and he comes on cruises and helps me out with the ss a fair bit how u know him?

ahh awesome, I used to go to tafe with him. are you gonna come to C4C6? hope the SS is ready and running :)

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
ahh awesome, I used to go to tafe with him. are you gonna come to C4C6? hope the SS is ready and running :)

i wish the ss would be ready for c4c6 but doubt it cos it still has to pass pits :bang: lol but i might actually be going with nick in his clubby or my other mate in his monaro...you taking your ss there?

crewsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sierra
i wish the ss would be ready for c4c6 but doubt it cos it still has to pass pits :bang: lol but i might actually be going with nick in his clubby or my other mate in his monaro...you taking your ss there?

ahh ok. yeh man i'm heading down. i'm gonna join you boys at warwick at the pre meet, be good to meet ya :thumbsup:

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
hows the progress on things goin havnt chekd in 4 abit

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
ahh ok. yeh man i'm heading down. i'm gonna join you boys at warwick at the pre meet, be good to meet ya :thumbsup:

yeah mate it would be good to meet ya 2 and see that bloody nice ss of urs :thumbsup:

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
hows the progress on things goin havnt chekd in 4 abit

Things are going slow but there still going lol so i spose that's good shouldn't be 2 long before i have a video of it actually moving lol thanks for commenting mate good to see people like my car :thumbsup:

reids22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Series II
sick car mate!! did you pick up the ss sticker kit?

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
sick car mate!! did you pick up the ss sticker kit?

Thx mate and no havn't bought myself a sticker kit for it yet had to buy a few other things for the car so i have put the sticker kit on hold for now...i will get it eventually thx 4 the comment:thumbsup:

vl 5speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5peed
dude nice buy wish i could find a nuther one like that

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
dude nice buy wish i could find a nuther one like that

cheers mate i have seen a couple vn ss for around the same price but there mostly auto and are stock i think i got lucky cos it was threw a mate.