Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1981 VH SL/E (not dial up friendly)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I hadn't seen this one before, very nice :) surely the orange blinkers suited the white better but that's just me. I'll look forward to your engine swap

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Very nice man, looks so clean and original too.

I like the interior job, and the tint and lowering looks good! And those wheels don't look that bad either.

Keep the strips. Too bad you're missing one on the guard. Too many people just take them off, but it dosn't always look better.

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
thanks for the comments guys not much has really happened latley mainly planning on doing the engine coversion so just gathering all the info i can before hand..

Jo3_Blo all the door strips are back on the car the guard one was taken off to see what it would look like with them off and i agree that there staying.

Caprice5L i actually did start off without the lion on the grille but i think all the badging is there to stay as i really want it to visualize an original car tint is also coming off once i purchase some new side glass as mine are all scratched up

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
im now on the lookout for a donor car for the engine transplant, im not bothering with the 202 thats getting sold, looking at either v6 manuals or v8 autos both efi.....

:dance:

Lol.

Attachments

• tint3[1].jpg
    tint3[1].jpg
    42 KB · Views: 223

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh joe motor siezed in that one and the auto is going into his fully sic ute/camper haha

and as for the tint im not really a fan of the tint i rather it looking clean like my previous blue sle

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
well ive been using it but since im going away for quite sometime i dont have anywhere i can take it to store....