Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1992 vn seriesII (project)

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Send greenfoam a pm and organize a computer chip upgrade.
CAI are cheap order one from Holden
K&N filter
Shift kit

These are all small cheapish mods which will make a difference bit by bit.

Whats' wrong with the chromes do you really love VY signatures?

hambly

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VN
yeah uv got a stage two,maybe three shift kit in mind,and iv already got a pod filter on it.iv taken the bellhousing out for a bit of extra torque..
umm whose greenfoam???soz but im new to this.
oh and yea the chromies are good for now but their 17''..i really love the look of 20's on a slammed vn..no matter wot sort,so aslong as i get some bigger nicer ones il be happy :thumbsup:

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
He sell the racing chips for these cars type in his name and send him a pm. It may take a while as he is very busy but give it a try if your interested.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Sure thats a VN?, or is it a VP Lexen cause them gaurds look like a lexen, ditch the pod its doing nothing, get a airbox back on it with a CAI and it will be better, or box in the pod so its not sucking in hot air, what ideads do you want are you after more Killa Wasps or looks?

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Sure thats a VN?, or is it a VP Lexen cause them gaurds look like a lexen, ditch the pod its doing nothing, get a airbox back on it with a CAI and it will be better, or box in the pod so its not sucking in hot air, what ideads do you want are you after more Killa Wasps or looks?
True get a VS snorkel or something not just a lose pod