Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1993 VR

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Those taillights and bootlights are mismatched? Black ones & Chrome ones.

Lol haha i just noticed that.. narh they are the same it must just be the reflection they are both chrome not the black ones

St3alth187

More time than money
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8L Manual
When I went in to Holden they had this special stuff, designed for the older model engines (pre VE).
The name hasnt come to me .. I'll tell you when I remember.

Just curious to know about your tyre wear. Good or bad ? I'm guessing your on Live Axle ?

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
When I went in to Holden they had this special stuff, designed for the older model engines (pre VE).
The name hasnt come to me .. I'll tell you when I remember.

Just curious to know about your tyre wear. Good or bad ? I'm guessing your on Live Axle ?

Yupp live axle LSD… But my tyre wear isnt to bad but it does need a wheel alignment.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
So heres a update guys… Put my ecotec back together tonight and im happy with the way it came together.. cleaned the motor up and the plenum just need to clean the wiring up and plug her up away she goes into my car.. getting excited (no not that kind of way haha)

Let me know what you guys think :)

IMG_1441.jpgIMG_1483.jpgIMG_1482.jpgIMG_1484.jpgIMG_1481.jpg

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice work mate!

Looking good, needs a set of extractors on her though !

Yeh i plan on getting extractors but my first priority is to get her in the car and running nice n sweet then il start some with the mods…. Well i guess iv already started im buying a memcal off mace…. then the usual plenum spacer,manifold spacer,bigger TB,extractors,Boxed CAI etc etc.. but first is a clutch

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
MACE don't stuff around :) Good business they run. Held in high regards throughout the forum.

Guess what came today ;)
Got them all on.. Just waiting for the rain to clear for a half decent photo.

#### yeh MACE is the best company iv ever been through has the best respect and service. most companys think oh hes (me) young and dumb and think they can sell me a bunch of **** i dont need haha lol wankers
awesome as man gotter hate the rain at times.. :( my engine bay is empty at the moment and cant do **** till the rain goes grrrrrr pissed i need your shed right now hahaha