Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2001 Holden WH Statesman Series 2

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
i went out in Ballarat once, my mate got in a fight with the scraggliest chick ive ever seen, because apperently we pushed in front of her and displayed male dominance or some ****.

seriously took like 2 of us to hold her back, never going out in the Rat again.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I remember the local talent being above average though and slaying a few of the locals ;)

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
Love those sigs mate, really thinking of getting some

haha i was up at B-rat this week for uni night down at the bluestone ;)

Hey mate, thanks for the comment :) the sigs do look nice on the car especially in real life. I got a price on 4 brand new ones from Holden and they wanted $1000+GST each, so I ended up getting them from a place in Melbourne (brand new) $2330 inc GST for all 4 and they came with the centre caps, wheel nuts, and wheel nut covers. But I still had to get the tyres separately. I also ended up using the original WH Statesman chrome wheel nut covers, they look heaps better.

i went out in Ballarat once, my mate got in a fight with the scraggliest chick ive ever seen, because apperently we pushed in front of her and displayed male dominance or some ****.

seriously took like 2 of us to hold her back, never going out in the Rat again.

Yeah that sounds like someone that would live in Ballarat haha.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah haha she was definately on some sort of drugs

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
yeah haha she was definately on some sort of drugs

I remember once when I first got my P-Plates and I was in Ballarat, I wanted to use an ATM, so I drove past the commonwealth bank and was looking for a parking. Anyway I saw a guy sitting next to the ATM so I decided to wait a minute to see if he would go away, next thing I look over and his walking towards me, and he came up to the drivers window at my car, so I opened it a little bit, and he asked me if I had any money because he didn't have a home and no where to stay.... and I didn't have any money on me, hence why I wanted to use the ATM. And as soon as I said "No, sorry I don't" he walked to the front of car and knocked the badge/hood ornament on my Statesman and then he walked away really fast. But I could tell when he looked at me that he was on drugs, I could see it in his eyes.

But while that was happening I thought he was going to try and steal my car. But as he walked over I discreetly locked the doors and I didn't opened the window very much so he couldn't try anything.

Never went back to that ATM again. Now I go to one thats closer to home haha.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
fark that haha, yeah that was the first and only time ive been to ballarat haha, went with a few mates that were from there. not sure if ill go back haha

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
fark that haha, yeah that was the first and only time ive been to ballarat haha, went with a few mates that were from there. not sure if ill go back haha

Yeah I hardly go there anymore. I've been going to Melbourne alot. Heaps more places to go, better chicks to pick up, better everything really haha.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
yeah melbourne is pretty mad, used to go there every weekend with the boys and waste all our money.

clubs are pretty hectic though, getting started on every 5 mins by groups of males of mediterranean descent.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
yeah melbourne is pretty mad, used to go there every weekend with the boys and waste all our money.

clubs are pretty hectic though, getting started on every 5 mins by groups of males of mediterranean descent.

Sounds like St Albans haha.