Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2012 VE SSV Z Series

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It would seem that the full synthetic Nulon oil I use has been discontinued and replaced with a semi synthetic formula.
Wondering if a switch to Penrite 10 Tenths, which is still a full synthetic, is on the cards….
Yes. Yes it is.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
I don’t know how I missed them but there are many 1L bottles for sale and as I already have 1 and a bit litres left I ordered 6 of them for this oil change and next time around I’ll switch to the Penrite.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Might do plugs too, currently has NGK TR6 in there and it’s been fine so I’m just going to grab another set of them and whack em’ in.
In other news I do have a set of 8 Genuine AC Delco Iridium’s that someone can have cheap if anyone’s interested.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Well, the oil I ordered is not actually available so it looks like a switch to the Penrite 10 Tenths is going ahead.

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Lucky I like the look of this thing lol
I just bought a pair of rear wheel speed sensors since the abs/stability fault came back earlier this week after previously replacing the loom and it seemed to fix it. Since I picked them up it hasn’t happened once and I daily drove it this week.
Cars.
IMG_2510.jpeg