Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 85 VK Calais

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
85 VK Calais , 05 VZ HBD Calais
thanks tuffvkv8,

update. well had a bad two weeks started off by hitting a very big pot hole on my way to work causing my left front and rear tyres to pop instainly then i had to get 2 brand new tyres AGAIN and when i got them back on they damaged the same two rims i just had repaired before i hit the pot hole in the first place then they said they only damaged the one and refuse to pay for the other and ontop of that my steering is now playing up again guessing it got damaged when i hit the pot hole. my brother also blew a tyre the same day on the same hole just b4 me then 2 more yesterday on it again after it was suposably filled in. then i found out my boot is leaking and the top of my rear windows rust i had repaired has come back and in now leaking in the car but isnt that bad so hopfully just after c4c i should beable the get a full respray...

Mad84VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Ute
**** man... so what was the damage originally and good to see you fixing it up. im gonna sell mine soon :(

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
what do you mean by originally? when i got in nothing worked and had no front end but that was acouple years ago.. why are you selling yours?

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
just got my new superlow springs and shocks for front and rear and new nolathane adjustable strut tops shoud have them put in soon

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
Lookin good man very nice

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok so i bought a new daily the other day so i can get some proper work done on the vk as i wont be legally allowed to drive it when i do it, im dropping a v8 in it as that was always my plan but haven't fully decided on what engine im going to use just yet but from what i read on the forums everyday on other peoples conversions im leaning more towards a 304 as it seems to be cheaper and easier, taking into consideration that i need to pay for my respray and my seats i have here ready for re-trim already. will start gathering parts for it this year and prob do the conversion just after easternats next year so i can take it on some more bigger meets/cruises till im no longer allowed to drive it, my biggest concern is my digital dash though as i absolutely refuse to loose this as i still what a semi stock look to my interior, anyway here are some pics i took yesterday after a wash

325140_4162859546273_1394322669_o.jpg

622447_4162708062486_317376804_o.jpg

326595_4162856226190_352095533_o.jpg

and one next to my new daily
mycalaiss.jpg

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
Lookin good man

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers , why did you sell jonno? what you gonna buy now?