Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 85 VK Calais

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Ohh ok that makes sense, I was wondering why :p

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
85 VK Calais , 05 VZ HBD Calais
Well this is usually a bad sign... over the pitts
20131004_180257_zps8f6cac88.jpg
20131004_165517_zps89619fa3.jpg

Exept this time it isnt ;) 85lt
IMG_14588098942396_zps4ab0604e.jpg

IMG_20131007_094712_zps523dce3a.jpg

Come at me c4c vic lol
Was a bit of a pain job to do considering I surprisingly couldn't find and info on the forums on how to do it so I took a stab in the dark with it lol.... I took photos of all the pipes wires etc from b4 and after (not the best but good enough) and if anyone needs to know anything about putting one in ill try to help with what I know, im sending this from my phone so wont explain it now till im on a computer

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
pic the day b4 I installed drop tank

and today had full detail, steam cleaned ect and covers on ready for C4C10 VIC

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
That looks mint man - can you remove it and put it on my car for me ;)

Do the coppers give you attention for this car? Also a Calais badge on the front guards would look tip top

Last edited:

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol cheers man and Yeah I stopped driving it as much cause I get pulled over ALOT I have a vz calais I drive daily as of last easter when the vk was stolen cause I became very paranoid about it happening again, I put the calais writing badges on the front gaurds not long ago but ding buy new bullet badges yet cause im getting a respray after I convert it to a v8 anyway

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok its been awhile not going to say much but this kind of happened...:driving:

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
under going Full bare metal respray hopefully have it back together for Cruise for charity this year

Jarrad.

Vk Project Car
Reaction score
Members Ride
Resprayed

Ok its been awhile due for an up date dont realy know where to begin , alot of work has been done to the car to get it to where it is now ended up having a fair bit of rust and body work got repaired and completely cut out also having other things done like removed passenger door lock full brand new rubber and seals kit bailey channels and all, vs flat style fuel lid, had the standard grill and a genuine group a grill painted incase i feel like a change also, all the moulds ect getting refinished, new aerial, new front and rear lights, bonnet struts, guard bolts, door strikers badges ect tryed to pretty much fix or replace anything and everything i could think of, had to replace 2 of the doors on the left hand side aswell due to damage and rust, parcel shelf also been repaired so 100% road worthy now incase i need to ever go for it again. to much stuff to list its been gone for months so its hard to remember everything on the spot. All the work has and is being done by Dale from Ward Repairs & Custom Bodyworks, all thats left to do is drop my engine in and smooth and paint the bay then it should be where i want it