Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VP exec!!!

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Paint them black :p

not exactly that easy, standard stripes are one piece, where as the silver piece fits inside the bumper on the berlina. (which needs to be re glued)

I've been thinking about spraying the other part silver would match better than spraying the silver inserts

yeah i noticed that when i checked out your ride its the little things that stand out isnt it?? :)

Yes it is...and doesn't work well with (someone like me) who fusses over the little things...but wold rather the silver stripe there than the "small" crack that used to be there :whistling

KeEkSVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 92 Executive
Yes it is...and doesn't work well with (someone like me) who fusses over the little things...but wold rather the silver stripe there than the "small" crack that used to be there :whistling[/QUOTE]

i was thinking of pulling that little silver strip out of the bumper but changed my mind at the last min lol!! my front bumper doesnt have the little silver strip should look into getting my hands on one

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
MSVN87 said:
lightningVP said:
Yes it is...and doesn't work well with (someone like me) who fusses over the little things...but wold rather the silver stripe there than the "small" crack that used to be there :whistling

i was thinking of pulling that little silver strip out of the bumper but changed my mind at the last min lol!! my front bumper doesnt have the little silver strip should look into getting my hands on one

yeah, once it's out it's not quite easy to get back in properly