Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VQ Staesman Series 2 5lt

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
maybe he hasnt seen any good ones where he is?

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
lol join the club mate. really thinkin of disregarding doing anything to mine and trading it in on a VS Statesman later this year. V8 of course

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
yeh thats an option too. i'll probly get a Q cause they arnt that expensive nowadays. also depends on what i got saved so the Q looks like the way to go. maybe a nice black one or some nice colour. something different

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeh dont get the stink colour like mine if i could change anything on my car it would be the colour it is discusting i wouldnt mind getting a respray done on mine and going a pitch black or something just dont know what it would cost!!!

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
lol probly alot. i almost bought a VP in that colour......lucky i didnt. got mine for $20 more then what i would've paid for the vp

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeh i always wanted a VR or a VL but they would have had to have been very clean but then my mate was selling the statesman and i just fell in love with it and couldn't resist now it is my pride and joy and just wanna mod the **** out of it lol might be getting a small loan next month so next month will probely be when my big mods come hahaha

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
well.....if you want a respray you could always do what garth has done to his......spray cans i beleive{that's what it looks like anyway}......no that is just silly.