Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 94 vr calais

CU5H1NG

CU5H1NG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
did you say you have lovells super lows all round?? the back is slammed compared to the front...looks sick man, love the calais's
good luck with the car

vrcalais5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais 5ltr
did you say you have lovells super lows all round?? the back is slammed compared to the front...looks sick man, love the calais's
good luck with the car

thats cause i got my tools in the boot haha :rofl2:

vrcalais5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais 5ltr
nice! love a leather interior

yeah wasn't the best thing to put in as the weathers heating up though haha got to tint the windows so the seats aren't so dam hot lol

vrcalais5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais 5ltr
just changed the metal frames in the bottom of the seats to keep it legal mate. don't know why everyone else is doing it ways you need to get a engineers cert or its illegal. took me bout an hour only cause i never done it before lol determination is the best key haha

vrcalais5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais 5ltr
if your thinking of doing it and have any troubles mate i put up a step by step in the retro fit vx/vt seats in the how to section either that just p.m me there are a couple little adjustments that you need to do to do it.

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
if your thinking of doing it and have any troubles mate i put up a step by step in the retro fit vx/vt seats in the how to section either that just p.m me there are a couple little adjustments that you need to do to do it.

thanx mate ill let you know wen i get some seats :)