Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 96 VS

V

VS_chick

yeah..... originally he wanted me to get a 4 Cylinder rice burner (no offence anyone) and i was like HELL NO!!!!
im a commodore chick all the way :)

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Very nice... nothin like a vs with a bodykit...
:thumbsup:

M

misslisa

Theres nothing quite like a Holden CHICK!! Guys get jealous when yours looks better than there's. I am hunting for a kit for mine soon too. No help from my dad though. He thought I was mad just changing to a sports exhaust. When he opened the boot to see 2 15" subs all he said was "Why?" My answer all the time is... "cause I can!"

V

VS_chick

nice...... yeah is funny to see all the looks you get, and even funnier when chicks walk pass thinking there could be some hot guy in there to perv on but they get a shock when they see a chick behind the wheel :)

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
the VS Statesman mags look pretty good... I wish my calais looked that good...!

cikas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Nice ride babe :thumbsup:

Any future mods besides your hush hush turbo :whistling

V

VS_chick

cikas said:
Nice ride babe :thumbsup:

Any future mods besides your hush hush turbo :whistling

well i just got my CAI so i will put that on, ummmmm change it to a manual, i want to repaint it, thinking a girly colour cause im sick of all the guys saying "is that ur bf's or brothers car" im going to get pink neons, and then once all the outside is done and the motor has lots of power i will start inside i want it like black and pink, with a nice sound system in her and get all the boot relind stuff like that... so yeah thats what i got planned for it so far, but who knows with me it could all change :)