Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my airbag light stays on

glen333

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT CALAIS
my airbag light stays on about 10 seconds after i start my vt and doesnt come off plus a buzzer noise anyone got a clue to fix it

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
get it checked at a mechanic or holden dealer...usually just a reset of the airbag module thing...if it stays on permanently it means your airbag may not go off in a crash...get it looked at...

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
unless u dont want the tthing to hit u in the face, nah get it checked by holden or a airbag spec.

seveprim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Man I hate air bags.. if ya need an air bag means ya driving the habbits are bad !!! Been Driving nearly 17 years no accidents including 4 yrs on motorbikes... Keep ya eyes on the road ya younglings and forget the dam radio or ya mates or woman yacking to ya .. What annoys me are drivers that got to look at person talking them .. my god they drive cars and a good 80% time they are looking to the left at their girlfriend yacking !!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Man I hate air bags.. if ya need an air bag means ya driving the habbits are bad !!! Been Driving nearly 17 years no accidents including 4 yrs on motorbikes... Keep ya eyes on the road ya younglings and forget the dam radio or ya mates or woman yacking to ya .. What annoys me are drivers that got to look at person talking them .. my god they drive cars and a good 80% time they are looking to the left at their girlfriend yacking !!!

With how people are these days i like to have airbags to keep me safe from OTHER drivers not myself ;)

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Airbags is there for safety, not telling others how you drive. Cars with them are a lot safer and the more the better (Well not too much like 20 lol....). There is higher chances of survival in cars with airbags.

By the way minux, what happened to your avatar?? You used to have the best avatar in JC!

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Airbags = Broken nose lol

Hate the things...

Just take it to Holden or an Auto elect they would be able 2 help u

glen333

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT CALAIS
airbag fixed

hey guys got the problem diagnosed from holden it was the clockspring in the steering wheel replaced it myself but the airbag light still comes on anyone know how to clear the srs airbag codes thanks

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
You can't clear srs or abs faults withou tech 2.
Another trip to Holden