Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Alto Grey VE S2 SS

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
Since my last update quite a bit has changed.

Got it lowered, got the ssv tail lights and the senator spoiler still need the badge all I want now is to get a tint and projector headlights but I'm loving how the car is coming up not longand it will be ssv spec.

IMG_4394.jpgIMG_4393.jpg

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
damn this car is perfect

im not huge on VE's, but the mods and the colour of the car look fantastic, top work mate. You have taste

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
was just looking at the senator bobtail and i think you may be able to squeeze a holden badge from a cruze in there to make it look a bit more filled in.
Dont do the whole fakery thing by adding the hsv badge

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
Might have a look around, yeah no way i need to get holden centre caps next

Blackened

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SS
damn this car is perfect

im not huge on VE's, but the mods and the colour of the car look fantastic, top work mate. You have taste

Didn't see this reply either was on my phone.

Thanks mate, I'm a young bloke believe it or not (first car) but I'm honestly not one too bastardize or make something it isn't.

This isn't over the top it's subtle but still screams hot. Some days on my apprentice wage I hate the car but then I remember how much it makes me smile.

There isn't much left on it now I want to find some leather for it and get the projector headlights and fix the door that some #### head did in the car park nearly cried when i saw it..

But thanks mate means a lot that people like it, as much as we do these things for ourselves I still like hearing peoples views on it

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
I am a fellow alto grey owner.
i now have a few ideas thanks to you. did not realize how amazing the senator spoiler would look on it..

What did you lower it too? looks mint mate:)