Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Baby Girl

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Just had another look at the pics i got up and realised they are pretty old ones hahahahahahaha

The Altezza lights have been taken off her ages ago and the originals put back on.........Altezza lights were way to gay lol.

And i can't lower her anymore lol, she has a hard enough time going over the speedhumps around.........and now at Rocky City where they are doing all those works, and with some of the new speed humps...........it's a no go zone..............groan

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I was wondering about the tail lights. Thought you changed them since the last time I saw it, then saw the rims and knew they must be old pics.

It's not speed humps you have to worry about...it's Tamars...

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Just had another look at the pics i got up and realised they are pretty old ones hahahahahahaha

The Altezza lights have been taken off her ages ago and the originals put back on.........Altezza lights were way to gay lol.

And i can't lower her anymore lol, she has a hard enough time going over the speedhumps around.........and now at Rocky City where they are doing all those works, and with some of the new speed humps...........it's a no go zone..............groan

Ah ok, I figured the tail lights were still on there mate cause of the pics. Would be good to see how she looks now :thumbsup:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Bit harsh isn't it? Paying on someones pride and joy....

I like it...

I see it more as constructive criticism. Obviously he had the same thought a while back with the tail lights and if theres a story behind the bonnet pins thats his choice. I did say it was a nice VN didn't I? I've copped alot worse than that mate and thats what happens in a public forum.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
:QUOTE=1991_Vn2nV;860999]I see it more as constructive criticism. Obviously he had the same thought a while back with the tail lights and if theres a story behind the bonnet pins thats his choice. I did say it was a nice VN didn't I? I've copped alot worse than that mate and thats what happens in a public forum.[/QUOTE]

Um,he is a she.:thumbsup:

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I see it more as constructive criticism. Obviously he had the same thought a while back with the tail lights and if theres a story behind the bonnet pins thats his choice. I did say it was a nice VN didn't I? I've copped alot worse than that mate and thats what happens in a public forum.

Missed the single mum bit a:embarrass

Nice white VN with SS Bobtail - what can be bad about that:)

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Yeah....he is a she.....

Constructive criticism? Be a bit more diplomatic than saying stuff is gay...lol...

She is just a big Holden and Brock fan and likes to express herself with her car. It is definitely different, just like the owner, she has a big personality and the car reflects that.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
Updated pics

Well only 1 updated pic of the new mags and rotors as it won't allow me to upload anymore due to the red bar that's there????????

It's really weird.............

Attachments

• 23082008635 (Medium) (Small) (WinCE).jpg
    23082008635 (Medium) (Small) (WinCE).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 233

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Looks tough, wheels suit well..
any more mods to come?

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Was behind you at the lights the other day just before bunbury ford where u were about to pull out to go around someone and nearly got cleaned up :p. I must admit I thought this was a V8, Sounds so throaty.
Looks goods and sounds better.