Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My baby, VT Berlina!

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
i do a shitload of travel though my job, doesnt mean i dont want to go to europe lol, my missus just got the opportunity because it was a unit for the degree she is doing at uni.

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
lucky as for her man, wouldn't mind having to go to europe as part of uni, haha.
yeah, although decent mods are on the backburner, still gonna try and put coin away for the car for when i come back.. if i end up going.

and yeah Lthl i wanna take a fair bit of coin, prefer not to live off rice and soy sauce for 8 weeks, haha

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
yeah you wouildnt want to live off that, the food over there is AMAZING!!! it is the same style of food i cook, you need to go all out when your over there, dont go half arsed on anything aye, youd regret it til you went there again

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Yeah true, I wanna have a least one real good quality meal in each country, then at least I'll be able to remember that until I hit the beers that night.

Coming from working in a kitchen as well it'd be good to experience those different foods in different countries.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
ive grown up in a dutch household so ive always been surrounded by weird **** haha

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
updateeeeeee thank ####. but only one pic, twin dump exhaust tips to be fitted this week, happy for $30.

anddddd, here we go :)

exhausttip.jpg

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
#### yeah twin dump tips

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Generally not the biggest fan of the spokey rims on some commodores, but you rims look mint! obviously very bored but i just read/skimmed through this whole thread and you've done wonders for this car :) well done bud

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
thanks mate, done the best i can but things are looking on the up well and truly, gotta call the exhaust joint tomorrow to get the tip put on on friday, and still figuring out front bar and LH headlight.

then there should be a few more surprises coming along soon :)

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
a birthday present today that i'm happy with, twin dumps fitted tomorrow at 9am, woop woop.
then with some birthday cash i'll be good to do a few other little things, yayyyy!
will post pics tomorrow.. :)