Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My beast

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
Craazy As VZ

Man, That car is crazy as looking i wish i had that thing in garage.

all Black loving it. :thumbsup:

It looks mean as..

helmsy

Just Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim Wagon
Hey thanks Highend. Next for me is the exhaust (+ maybe headers?) and tinted windows.

Who did ur windows and how dark are they? They look great (seen some bad jobs around).

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Cheers Insane Metal man for your comments:)

helmsy- tints i got put on before the car was delivered, im not sure who Holdens use. Tint a Car did my 5l calais, did a top job, 35s around $220 i think from memory, was about 2 yrs ago.

Couple of months and she will be charged, some go to go with some show.

helmsy

Just Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim Wagon
Any updates?? Waiting for your take on the charged six.

Did u not get headers before because you were gonna charge it amd does your current system sound good (no drone, etc.)?

Will you need new headers to go with the charger?

Also does the Kenwood system you installed still use the steering wheel buttons?

Soz for all the questions but you are taking the path I would like to (eventually $$$$).

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Any updates?? Waiting for your take on the charged six.

Did u not get headers before because you were gonna charge it amd does your current system sound good (no drone, etc.)?

Will you need new headers to go with the charger?

Also does the Kenwood system you installed still use the steering wheel buttons?

Soz for all the questions but you are taking the path I would like to (eventually $$$$).

Pretty much im off to Nhulunbuy on work next monday returning end of feb. Ive spoken to CAPA and have teed up a time early march to see the kit installed on the CAPA SV6 and hopefully get an idea of what it will feel like. Pretty much formalities from there, if im happy with it which im sure i will be.

Running cat back stainless system from D n T Performance, no drone at all, i guess the manual helps reduce typical v6 drone.

Kenwood 7" is hooked up to the wheel buttons, adaptor kits available at good car audio outlets, retail around $130 installed.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
just ordered these KOYO Inox 19s x8s front 9s rear. Will be in by next week
Inox20Imagine20Black2.jpg

Also got my phreddy dash done blue computer white dials and custom plates. Stay tuned for a new thread, this one is hagged.

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
Cant wait to see the new rims. Should look nice with the machined lip. custom plates- guess your going to leave us hanging to see what they say.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
plates

Cant wait to see the new rims. Should look nice with the machined lip. custom plates- guess your going to leave us hanging to see what they say.

Yes mate you will have to wait, it will be out and about next saturday night.