Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
nice. i'm on the hunt for a lumpy cam for my SSV. its been relegated to my weekend weapon now that i bought a cheap corolla for the missus to drive. so now i'll hopefully get the biggest cam i can fit without having to remove the heads seeing as i dont have to worry too much about drivability!

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
nice. i'm on the hunt for a lumpy cam for my SSV. its been relegated to my weekend weapon now that i bought a cheap corolla for the missus to drive. so now i'll hopefully get the biggest cam i can fit without having to remove the heads seeing as i dont have to worry too much about drivability!

haha oh yeah nice, will prob make around what ive made with a massive cam, just be sure to watch the valve clearance ect, one good thing with this cam and heads is im in the very safe area for clearence, i was thinking of just putting in a big spastic cam in with underdrive pulley but nehhh need some boost :D lucky u have a daily! this is my daily lol :(

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive been looking at the cam you got, the HPS from Oztrack, but i've also got my eye on the Turbo Killer cam from GM Motorsport. theres an SSV on youtube with 360rwkw but im not sure what else its got done. to be honest i'll be happy with anything over 320rwkw

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
ive been looking at the cam you got, the HPS from Oztrack, but i've also got my eye on the Turbo Killer cam from GM Motorsport. theres an SSV on youtube with 360rwkw but im not sure what else its got done. to be honest i'll be happy with anything over 320rwkw

Oh yeah with just the HPS you should hit that, or the cam up from this HPX, also another good cam my mate had is the VCM7 he made 328rkw with it, yeah im a bit sus of the youtube vids there a ss with heads cam and only makes 338rkw, so hard to know what ya make as every dyno reads different lol

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
the best dyno is the blacktop anyway. as long as it puts a smile on ya dial :yeah:

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Not atm man lol finally finshed my tune my tunner reakons prob got another 5 - 8rkw out of it, drives nicer thats for sure! apart from that got nothing haha i mite take some on friday

damo.91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Storm
Not atm man lol finally finshed my tune my tunner reakons prob got another 5 - 8rkw out of it, drives nicer thats for sure! apart from that got nothing haha i mite take some on friday

who's your tuner?