Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Hey Adam,

I am back on Saturday 12/11 till saturday 19/11 , Should try and arrange a cruise during the time I am home.

I saw the price on the VCM unit, they're not cheap, I reckon I can get you a FAST and TB 102mm for less than that from the states.

My ute is still as LK, they're just about finished with it now, engineer nthis week, and tuning to come, and then mechanically it should be finished, then the stereo system to do, going to look at some of that when I am back though, building the sub boxes and amp enclosure while I am home and have time on my hands.

Have to catch up and go for a cruise soon.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Hey Adam,

I am back on Saturday 12/11 till saturday 19/11 , Should try and arrange a cruise during the time I am home.

I saw the price on the VCM unit, they're not cheap, I reckon I can get you a FAST and TB 102mm for less than that from the states.

My ute is still as LK, they're just about finished with it now, engineer nthis week, and tuning to come, and then mechanically it should be finished, then the stereo system to do, going to look at some of that when I am back though, building the sub boxes and amp enclosure while I am home and have time on my hands.

Have to catch up and go for a cruise soon.

Im working on the 12th man but i got that sunday and monday off, should deff get a port cruise or something together

Yeah i got a while to decide anyway for the manifold man lol diff is commin first

What have u got done at LK now? i though u had finished with the engine work lol

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Im working on the 12th man but i got that sunday and monday off, should deff get a port cruise or something together

Yeah i got a while to decide anyway for the manifold man lol diff is commin first

What have u got done at LK now? i though u had finished with the engine work lol

I have updated my thread on it, but I don't thinnk engine work is ever finished, but mine should be very close this time to being as finished as it could be.

Definately try and arrange a cruise or a get together for all the cairns people in either sunday or monday.

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute

I have updated my thread on it, but I don't thinnk engine work is ever finished, but mine should be very close this time to being as finished as it could be.

Definately try and arrange a cruise or a get together for all the cairns people in either sunday or monday.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute

Yeah i cant sign on there as ive forgot my password ect again lol so u will have to get one of the other lads to organise it

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Got a few photos, still more to come once i get sent them

Enjoy lads

IMG_21241024x768.jpg

IMG_2133768x1024.jpg

IMG_21531024x768.jpg

IMG_2158hubby1024x341.jpg

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
blue scum spotted in last pic, that green maloo with the w427 front(is it?) looks awesome.

lol yeah good old ford xr6t, its acturally a green ss ute with a maloo kit and w427 front end, its got a 600hp n/a engine in it and the green maloo has a blown ls3 making something like 470rkw

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
car looks awesome mate.. but question, how the f**k do i upload more photos?? it sayss im over quota?? they gave me like 700kb's???? cheers lol