Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Thats good to know mate my gears do the same thing it isnt very enjoyable to drive round town lol. So u can smash the gears pretty good now lol?

haha i know the feeling! yeah man its firm and hard so its awsome when u smash through them haha pretty much impossible to miss the 2nd to 3rd now too

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Man that makes me so keen to get one! Ive been saving for ages trying to buy **** all at once

helmotbros

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Well you convinced me to buy my ripshifter (you should get a kickback from GMM for referrals lol) so should get it by the end of this week and ill have a crack at fitting it up this weekend.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Well you convinced me to buy my ripshifter (you should get a kickback from GMM for referrals lol) so should get it by the end of this week and ill have a crack at fitting it up this weekend.

Haha yeah i should get some commision from sales that i make for them :p deff worth it mate, one thing tho the fitting instructions wernt very good for the ripshifter, i gave my mechanic the instructions for the Pro Billet Shifter it has good pics and better wording too (i printed ripshifters and pro billet) and my mechanic said the pro was alot easier, just something to consider if ya get stuck mate, i can link u the instructions too

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
Is the rip shifter in?