Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My black VZ R8 Clubsport

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
No I havent driven an R8.
But for some reason I have gone ok against an R8 until they get high revs and go past... Lol.

lol whatever it was musta been a clapped out r8 .
My old Vr 5 litre that was maintained real well couldn't even keep up to a stock vy ss ( 235 kw) and an r8 been 285kw or 297

Btw killer car ! Do u have the same AP racing brakes or the Harrop version ??

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I think I beat one of these off the line and kept up with it the other day in My VS V6. :p

lol, fairly optimistic.

Did the guy driving the R8 know that you where 'beating' him?

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
lol whatever it was musta been a clapped out r8 .
My old Vr 5 litre that was maintained real well couldn't even keep up to a stock vy ss ( 235 kw) and an r8 been 285kw or 297

Btw killer car ! Do u have the same AP racing brakes or the Harrop version ??

Thanks mate, you want to buy it? Haha. Its going to be up for sale very soon. Its got the AP racing brakes. Pull up good hey.

Hahaha@ jesterarts, crack me up. I was thinking the same thing. Hey is that you posting on my youtube vid?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah, the vid of the car pulling out the the garage... I have a tuff-gasm every time I watch/heard that clip.

Still have to wait another year and a half before I get to but mine... :(

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol thanks, yeah id like to make a better vid. Its going to be hard to let it go as it really is an awesome car to drive.

Why wait another year when you could buy this now?

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
quick question before u mafless tuned it /OTRCAI
how was the juice around town lol?? a little thirsty i reckon mine is what was ur av/per 100

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
when it was stock, depending on the week, some weeks it averaged at 14 and others around 16 around town. But now its usualy around 16-18, and i have abit of fun it will go up into the 20s. It goes over 100ltr/100km on instant fuel when im on the gas lol

VZHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
z
when it was stock, depending on the week, some weeks it averaged at 14 and others around 16 around town. But now its usualy around 16-18, and i have abit of fun it will go up into the 20s. It goes over 100ltr/100km on instant fuel when im on the gas lol

lol haha fair enough i guess mines ok then im on the 19/100 now second full tank since i got it so im sure it will drop a touch since i just serviced it :)
100/100! very nice lol man for a stock car there a beast! imagine worked / nos like urs def would be exciting

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah they got alot of pull down low even when stock, surprised a few mates that own ls1 when i took em for a spin. Your going to have fun when you start working yours