Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My black VZ R8 Clubsport

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
oh true where was that? I been keeping n eye out 4 the blue sv6. Yeah i been having sum fun in her lol. Made 322rwkw on a bloody hot n humid day which im happy with considering its basicaly a cam otarcai exhaust n tune package. Didnt get a chance 2 run it with the nitrous, guesn it will put it up around the 350/360rwkw mark. .

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Umm near repco in garbutt..

Far out that's really good, gotta be pleased with that, would be an absolute machine.

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
Umm near repco in garbutt..

Far out that's really good, gotta be pleased with that, would be an absolute machine.

i wouldnt say an absolute machine but its definately alota fun! lol

am wandering whether to attack the suspension in this lot of four days off (got so much sh!t on) hell keen thoe.....just wish i had an idea how long its gunna take...hmmm

PhanR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 Clubsport
Like your taste in rigs.Very nice.

When you get a chance throw a mild cam in.full 3" exhaust,otrai and tune and you'll be amazed.Still very streetible but when you want to play its awesome.

TR33VV

Hummer and a chicken feed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II LS3+TURBO
Like your taste in rigs.Very nice.

When you get a chance throw a mild cam in.full 3" exhaust,otrai and tune and you'll be amazed.Still very streetible but when you want to play its awesome.

Big crane cam, retainers, springs, valves, timing chain, 25% underdrivn pully, yella terra otrcai, surge tank with aditional bigger fuel pump, full twin 3inch stainless x-force system with 4 into 1 stainless 1 3/4 x-force extrators, NOS wet shot system, twin plate clutch and billet pro shifter (currently waiting to get it in for a tune). Got those adjustable coilovers sitting there to go in next too.

Will post some more pics up when i get it back in a week or so

:thumbsup:

Has she been on the dyno or to the track yet ??

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
i wouldnt say an absolute machine but its definately alota fun! lol

am wandering whether to attack the suspension in this lot of four days off (got so much sh!t on) hell keen thoe.....just wish i had an idea how long its gunna take...hmmm

Do it! It'll be well worth it, but yeah, will take a while...

Ohh I just fitted my 19's.. and good news!! They fit fine : )

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
oh true where was that? I been keeping n eye out 4 the blue sv6. Yeah i been having sum fun in her lol. Made 322rwkw on a bloody hot n humid day which im happy with considering its basicaly a cam otarcai exhaust n tune package. Didnt get a chance 2 run it with the nitrous, guesn it will put it up around the 350/360rwkw mark. .

might actulay be abit more then that with the NOS, thoe nitrous adds more torque then horsepower

:thumbsup:

Has she been on the dyno or to the track yet ??

thanks for that trev