Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My BT1

Shaundy

BMW Technician Apprentice
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Yeah I've seen a few signs around the boot area that seem to suggest that the boot has been removed at some point.

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Hey guys,

Well after 12 1/2 hours of working around the Toowoomba swapmeet yesterday (and wasn't it just awesome!!!) I have a few more bits and pieces to add to my Lion-on-wheels.

I found some VT SS 17" mags. I picked these up for $490 with nuts. 3 tyres are great and one is a little on the low side. I am extremely happy with this find.
I also managed to score a used K & N panel filter for $15. its a little dirty but as we all know they are washable. An electric aerial which I've seen for over $100 in shops was picked up for $40 and the same guy has offered me a set of 4 white Acclaim doors complete with tinted windows, power windows (which is what I'm after) as well as the centre console with switches for $200. Found a Fusion 1000w amp also. This is a $40 find - and yes it works.

All in all a day well spent I reckon.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
nice and smooth mate, lower her a bit and she will have an mean stance ;)

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Heres a bit of an update:

Yesterday my doors and centre console were delivered so I am now in the process of installing power windows. Hopefully it all turns out well.

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
It's time for an update I think. I have now got all four power windows in and working and what a b*stard of a job that was. I still have to paint the console though. The best news at the moment is that yeaterday I managed to pick up genuine Holden S-pac side skirts and rear bar side skirts for $60 and genuine fog light bezels for $20 (and thats not each either, that for the pair). They are in perfect condition with the exception of scratched paint. I am still deciding whether I will put the bezels in. Having said that I may be willing to trade the bezels which have excellent condition red paint for other pieces of the SS/S kit.

Shaundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2 BT1
Well it has been ages since my last post and a lot has happened since then so I will try and catch up to where I am now. Not long after fitting the head unit I purchased some fusion 6.5" component speakers from the local Repco. I then picked up some 180w Kenwood rears from WOW. I'll put up some pics when I can get them off the old computer. Haha yes it was a while ago :rofl2: