Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Car/First Car

triplejdude

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 Vx berlina
Cheers mate. Does anyone know of a good second hand wheels shop either online or located in W.A.
Cheers

ybuyn8

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 vu s ute
my 1st car

hey guys howz it goin just a few questions just bought a vu s 01 ute and tryin to find a few mods to do to it.....its already got the exhaust, lowered with 19" advanti wheels....was thinkin bout a stage 2 cam with a supercharger but dont no if its worth th money or not any ideas????

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
hey guys howz it goin just a few questions just bought a vu s 01 ute and tryin to find a few mods to do to it.....its already got the exhaust, lowered with 19" advanti wheels....was thinkin bout a stage 2 cam with a supercharger but dont no if its worth th money or not any ideas????

ok how bout starting your own thread and not hi jacking this one :idea3:

vyIIcalais

VYIICalais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
ebay mate! best for everything! you'll find some on there, **** paying couple of grand for a brand new pair! keep the calais badges, cos trust me, if you've got a calais you want everyone to know about it, awesome cars!

club255

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Hsv WM Grange
Thanks for the comments guys. What rims do you reckon i should put on there. I was looking at the vy ss rims but they are to commom. Any ideas would be good.

sweet ride , i had a seriesII calais and i had the VT R8 wheels on it. here is a pic to give you an idea of what they look like.

Attachments

• PC290004.jpg
    PC290004.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 132

triplejdude

Reaction score
Members Ride
00 Vx berlina
Hey guys i want to get my windows tinted but the darkest legal tint dosent look dark enough so i am just wondering what would happen if i went darker. Where is a good place in perth to get it done and how much will it cost me.
Cheers

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Hey mate great first car my first car was a VL Commodore exec
have fun