Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my car stolen and burnt out

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
damn man that sux hope they catch the ****ing bastards i hate seeing things like this happen to people

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
i doubt they or you will ever find him, but if you ever do find out i will be highly disappointed if you dont shove his head up his ass:D

btrw got insurance?

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
They are low life scums, pathetic ***** who have no d!ck to ***** on. These ***** heads need to go the the mental institution of the spastic people and get *****.

(Sorry I could go on and on but better not to)

I just get pissed when people do these things. Recently someone burned my mate's hotted up VS Berlina which he just got it few weeks ago and he wanted to sign up to this forum. The car ain't even insured yet at the time!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
i own a vl and to see it in that state is sadening.
a car isnt just a piece of metal its YOUR peice of metal
sorry to see that mate
hope u catch those f***ers

V85000i

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5L Calais
one of my brothers mates VP clubsport got stolen and burnt in adelaide, not long ago, i wonder if it was the same people. you need a steel steering wheel and a steel shifter knob and have 10,000 volts running through them for a theft deterrent, imagine there surprise when they go to put it in gear.

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
Pricks!!!! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your car mate. :( I hope those bastards make a new boyfriend in prison. :bang:

here...here...i agree totally,braindead twits,LOL...i could say worse,but it's not allowed,i feel for you mate,i know how you feel :(

GCVT97

UnDeR CoNsTrUcTioN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
****, bad luck m8, Thats ****** up. If only you got up when ur misses heard it start up hey, would have been worth a drive out to the desert to dig a hole. hehe. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
What is the point of steeling a car and burning it out??? Today while going to work i was looking down fire trails and saw maybe vl or older wagon burnt out. 20 meters up the trail the cops had there 4x4 bogged from all the rain we have just had hehehhe.

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
wow, that's gotta be the lowest thing i reckon you can do to someone's car.
i always think i hear people messing with my car in the night (people walk my street at all hours)
doubt i 'll sleep well tonight

winton

black+manual+19's=sex
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs SS II 5speed vx gts 19's
yer i got insurance for it im just waiting on the claims form and all that. when i was talking to the lady at holden hill police station she was telling me that there had been 20 commodores stolen in the past 3 nihgts around th modbury/goldengrove/elizabeth/holden hill/ areas. the chances of us findingt he ppl who did it is slim but hope next time they try somthing they get caught and meet i nice b/f in jail lol