Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Car!

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
yeah looks good with the spoiler.....but i must say love the VS S1 Acclaim Hubcaps

D

dumpd6

yea the front looks low but the back is still higher than the front the back needs to be kickin about 1inch to a 1.5inches lower than the front

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Well when I eventually get my suspension replaced I'll talk to the mechanic and ask him if he can do anything about making sure the lowering is *even*

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I will see... It all depends on cost and everything.

In the only side-on photo of my car though, it *does* look tilted more forward than it actually is. I just went out and had a look at my car and it doesn't look too bad in person

Besides, NRMA said you can only have the car lowered 1.5 inches maximum...

D

dumpd6

why dont you insure it as being lowered 1.5 inches but lower it a inch more.. they wouldnt know how low it is

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Because I can't afford to get screwed over if I get screwed

Not that I'm going to have an accident, but hey... It's not like the car *needs* to be lowered, and it does look better in reality than in the photo

Also, me and the girlfriend entered in Kids for Cancer so we're gonna win ourselves a Mini Cooper and a VY S commodore

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Planned.... Not too many as I have little cash and this is basically my run-around car until I can get a newer one. I would like a VT eventually, but it all depends on cashflow and stuff.

I can't really think of anything other than me wanting to get 16x7 wheels but that's a bit costly.