Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Charged 6 VT Calais...

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Pretty hot wheels you have there:).

davidjanssen

Charged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Supercharged
gday guys,

Lately ive been wanting to change my car...

Seeing that my best mates uncle does body work and can get me cheap and great looking paint jobs i was wondering if many ppl have done a monaro look a like with a VT/VX.

I want to get Devil Yellow spray, Hollandia 700 Sun Roof then get the rear garnish done and lights. Just not sure what lights to get cause ive seen alot of poxy looking ones. The spoiler will be long gone but I'm not taking it off until i start to get the car painted and fixed.

Also, there is no chance a monaro boot fitting the VT/VX due to it being a coupe? Is this correct.

mercuri

Reaction score
gday guys,

Lately ive been wanting to change my car...

Seeing that my best mates uncle does body work and can get me cheap and great looking paint jobs i was wondering if many ppl have done a monaro look a like with a VT/VX.

I want to get Devil Yellow spray, Hollandia 700 Sun Roof then get the rear garnish done and lights. Just not sure what lights to get cause ive seen alot of poxy looking ones. The spoiler will be long gone but I'm not taking it off until i start to get the car painted and fixed.

Also, there is no chance a monaro boot fitting the VT/VX due to it being a coupe? Is this correct.

hey mate, a monaro conversion is quite easy to be honest. just replacing the front for a monaro bumper and grill. for the back the best way to get the monary style is by getting a vx boot lid( without the garnish) and then just installing monaro lights, get the genuine, it will suite the yellow, ive got the altezzas because i have a very dark car so it suites, but yeh. and there u go lol a 4 door monaro mok up.

davidjanssen

Charged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Supercharged
ar too easy.

Would it be best getting it painted first or sun roof. Because i heard they might need to repaint the roof when you get it done. But I dont know for a fact.

Can anyone confirm, also confirm if the yellow on monaro is called Devil Yellow.

Cheers guys once i get this done i will post photos.

Last edited:

davidjanssen

Charged VT Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Supercharged
just wondering,

How much does a VT Calais Factory Head Unit and 10 CD stacker sell for these days?