Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ex police commodore

PSYKO PHOENIX

AHHHH brain fart
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commodore v6 ecotec
ive heard that if you pust the red button on the ex cop cars that 2 masive jet engines come out and add an extra 2000hp in thrust, the reason for this is so the cops can hit the tree faster and more effectivly!

its true i swear!

f**k

see i swear

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
I bought mine off the cops, wasn't de-tuned.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I wouldn't buy a police car anyway. It had police sitting in them at one stage or another. If i wanted the smell of pork, i'd go to a slaughterhouse.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Dunno about your higher idle theorys. There's no difference in the VR bt1s to stockers, I'm looking at both tunes right now and they are identical. So unless it's a VS thing I'd say it's a urban myth :)

being cops they prob just adjust the accel cable LOL

Nzpure

VS L67
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 Vs Supa6
There is no difference bar the BCM to allow the lights etc all other options that cops have are safty orientated ie ABS etc know i work at hodlen

Nzpure

VS L67
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 Vs Supa6
kks sorry typd that really fast as boss was coming round the corner... i forgot one other thing cops have lots of nolathane cause they are too tight to pay for OEM.

89 vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN Exec, 94 VR SS
I thought my gfs car was just an exec, as it has nothing to tell it apart as a BT1 but it has it on the build plate, the only thing that it has over another car is it may of had more of an 'interesting' life as in scumbags driving/in the back

then again if someone went to buy a car and it said in the advert:EX MURDERER/DRUG DEALERS CAR would people clamour to buy it? dunno

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I thought my gfs car was just an exec, as it has nothing to tell it apart as a BT1 but it has it on the build plate, the only thing that it has over another car is it may of had more of an 'interesting' life as in scumbags driving/in the back

then again if someone went to buy a car and it said in the advert:EX MURDERER/DRUG DEALERS CAR would people clamour to buy it? dunno

Depends on
1 Did they leave any blood in the boot?
2Have they left us any drugs!

SICKTG

Reaction score
my vs has the owners manual in the glove box and it says it was owned by the victoria police but it doesnt have bt1 stamped on the plate it has 9c1 what does that mean? the car also had hsv enhanced bits on it is it possible an ex cop car went through hsv?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
9C1 is the emergency services code, same thing as BT1 but I didn't think it came into use as early as the VS