Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Final Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW Bora 4motion 2.8 VR6 24V
Commodores, Commodores, Commodores

It's not the cars, it's the owners. Bogans galore. Most, not all.

When I buy my ZB, thank god I'll be excluded from this rather backward and boganalistic movement.

Instead, being advanced to German engineering that understands how to get a car around a corner without some underpowered (for it's large displacement) heavy engine around a corner. It's pure physics and common sense. My 150KW VW Bora 4Motion will beat any down hill race against annnnny Commodore comparatively. Cornering over hP any day for me. Any cock can get on the juice and get big arms.

Scotty Kilmer told me

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for that enlightening post, let's hope it really is your last.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Funny term that. A bogan is not such a bad thing in NZ. (especially my town).
Commonly divided into two sub groups. Music bogan or car bogan.
Strong association to music in both sects, commonly in black (metal) t-shirts and jeans (unless work attire dictates otherwise). Generally happy and considerate, helpful and smiling.
A good hard working man (or woman) throughout the community, from insurance sales, to musician, to lawyer to tradesman.
Let work not fool you as to pastime interests.

On the car note, I would be more than happy to challenge your mum's Bora in any racing form of your choice if we resided closer.
I am reminded of the weekend I had a car trailer on my car, towed 2ton to a race track 2.5hours away (windy roads and altitude increase) so we could race both cars for the weekend and then tow it home again.
Something I am sure the Boringa could not.

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW Bora 4motion 2.8 VR6 24V
Funny term that. A bogan is not such a bad thing in NZ. (especially my town).
Commonly divided into two sub groups. Music bogan or car bogan.
Strong association to music in both sects, commonly in black (metal) t-shirts and jeans (unless work attire dictates otherwise). Generally happy and considerate, helpful and smiling.
A good hard working man (or woman) throughout the community, from insurance sales, to musician, to lawyer to tradesman.
Let work not fool you as to pastime interests.

On the car note, I would be more than happy to challenge your mum's Bora in any racing form of your choice if we resided closer.
I am reminded of the weekend I had a car trailer on my car, towed 2ton to a race track 2.5hours away (windy roads and altitude increase) so we could race both cars for the weekend and then tow it home again.
Something I am sure the Boringa could not.

True the Bora is not much in the acceleration stakes. It's strength lies in it's handling and in really tight twisties it comes into it's own.
A turbo on one would exploit its true potential. Only 150kw stock with 1500+kgs
These things do have ultra rigid chassis. Jack up any corner 25mm higher than need to get a wheel off and the other end becomes airborne.
I'm hardly up to date with a 2004 model LOL

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
785E1AC7-0758-4FBD-8817-319AEA33F455.jpeg
Commodores, Commodores, Commodores

It's not the cars, it's the owners. Bogans galore. Most, not all.

When I buy my ZB, thank god I'll be excluded from this rather backward and boganalistic movement.

Instead, being advanced to German engineering that understands how to get a car around a corner without some underpowered (for it's large displacement) heavy engine around a corner. It's pure physics and common sense. My 150KW VW Bora 4Motion will beat any down hill race against annnnny Commodore comparatively. Cornering over hP any day for me. Any cock can get on the juice and get big arms.

Scotty Kilmer told me

Status
Not open for further replies.