Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first car (93 VR)

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
be like a lot of other new drivers...leave mags on the front and put stockies on the back...cut the rear springs till it sits on the bumpstops...and keep your $500 for the fines your gonna get...

Excale

Aussie N Proud!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5sp Manual[SOLD], VN V6[SOLD],VR S 5sp
Im guessing your old man paid for the respray? Looks good

FirstVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec
Finally got everything back on the car, pictures will be up tomorrow. Got a new roof lining today, has the holden logo in it.

List of things to do:

Getting a straight pipe put in, not exactly sure what that means (I'm a bit of a car noob) but thats happening after the roady...apparently make it sound better
VT Seats
VS Statesman door trims
Chrome window surrounds
Eletric Windows
Lower
Exhaust
Calais intereior light
Convert dash lights to blue

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
car looks the part mate and at that price its a steal my plans were to get my 93 vr commi as my fist car on the road it was real clean but then i got a vs ute and that kinda went to **** and i ended up turning the vr into a race car wich i highly regret now but i spose it keeps burnout off the street for me most of the time. but all im saying is dont stuff the car man the little v6's are a real strong motor. mines gone thru a couple drag meets and onl;y just started making noises after burnout comp last weekend

FirstVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec
Got a new roof lining installed on the weekend, has the holden symbol on the roof. I'm lowering some time next when, but cant decide how much. Was thinking super lows? any opinions would help.

After a wash
166859_193725587320337_100000486905625_714396_4705987_n.jpg

VRCALAISS

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR CALAIS 3.8L V6
car looks the part mate and at that price its a steal my plans were to get my 93 vr commi as my fist car on the road it was real clean but then i got a vs ute and that kinda went to **** and i ended up turning the vr into a race car wich i highly regret now but i spose it keeps burnout off the street for me most of the time. but all im saying is dont stuff the car man the little v6's are a real strong motor. mines gone thru a couple drag meets and onl;y just started making noises after burnout comp last weekend

yet so many put **** on them

dylanstone

tsu tsu tsu tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L 1997 VT executive
get ultra lows of ebay (2nd hand if you can) will transform your car. looks clean as :D

FirstVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Exec
I almost have all the chrome window surround pieces, can anyone tell me how to do the bits around the back window? Do I have to take the whole window out?