Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my first car, paid in full by me :)

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
hey mate not a huge fan of those stripes at all. make it look all rice-ish. but your car, you do what you want.

ANYWAYS...
liking those wheels!

but PLEASE dont get a clubby bodykit. they just dont work. get an ss one.
they look cheap and nasty, and you can instantly tell that its not a clubsport.

blakey1505

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Equipe
hey mate not a huge fan of those stripes at all. make it look all rice-ish. but your car, you do what you want.

ANYWAYS...
liking those wheels!

but PLEASE dont get a clubby bodykit. they just dont work. get an ss one.
they look cheap and nasty, and you can instantly tell that its not a clubsport.

rice-ish? ok mate watever u reckon..

not gettin any body kits coz thn ill lose my sensors aha. painting the black bits insted. ill lower it before i drive to goldie for schoolies but the painted black bits will make it look lower anyways. cheers for the support guys and i didnt like the colour at the start either but its grown on me

ed1090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
good job. i paid for my vy berlina aswell, those long and hard hours when i was 14 was worth it though :p

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
just get the front bar since u dont wanna lose your sensors.

and as far as headlights, i think u mean the senator ones not the stato ones yeh?

4XRD-VZ Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
EK Civic/AE111 Levin
nice ride dude!! congrats on the purchase!!

if u have time..check out my ride as well. (im 17 and its my first car as well!!)

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 2 25th Anniversary in Phantom Mica
I'd just paint the bottom bits of the car the same colour as the rest of the car and to lower it I would just go to Holden and buy FE2 springs I don't think they are that expensive and you may be able to get them for the front as a complete bolt in strut and get FE2 rear shocks as they are double acting. If you lower it to FE2 height it will look better, will not be too low, will not ride like a tank and you won't need to get other things like camber kits etc.
My opinion I'd leave the body exactly how it is no kits etc.
A word of advice give the suspension mob your thinking of going to a miss they will just try to sell you a whole lot of extra stuff you don't need and tell you that all your bushes etc need replacing when there is nothing wrong with them. Just buy the FE2 bits and put them on yourself or take it to you rlocal trusted mechanic.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As above, get a senator kit (including the bootlip, and ditch the wing) then get the stripes over the top of the bootlip. Just DONT put the HSV badges on it.

If your talking about the park assist sensors, you can cut holes in the other bars to fit them.

blakey1505

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II Equipe
As above, get a senator kit (including the bootlip, and ditch the wing) then get the stripes over the top of the bootlip. Just DONT put the HSV badges on it.

If your talking about the park assist sensors, you can cut holes in the other bars to fit them.

i hate any badges other than holden on a holden especially chevy so i wouldnt but yeh senator kit is sexy as