Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My ganxda vq caprice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
Couple pics i found for ya champ

and an old pic of the engine bay befor the new cover went on:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
nice car mate looks real nice:thumbsup:
lol just because a car hasnt been pushed hard in its life doesnt mean its gonna start breaking when you give it a little

You're right, when you give it a Little. There are various video's of Zane/PimpVQ/GANXDA on youtube of him giving it an absolute flogging. And at Easternats two years consequtive I believe? example. Now, Zane - I've never had an issue or problem with you, simply tried to offer critisism and advice, what problem do you have with me?

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
You're right, when you give it a Little. There are various video's of Zane/PimpVQ/GANXDA on youtube of him giving it an absolute flogging. And at Easternats two years consequtive I believe? example. Now, Zane - I've never had an issue or problem with you, simply tried to offer critisism and advice, what problem do you have with me?

Just the way you talk like your a politician or sum ****...

I posted this thread to show my car not to get told wat to do and how to do it...

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Looks clean as mate, not a huge fan of the chromies but each to their own... love the old rocker/engine covers, black bananas look schmick :D

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
hey dude if youre thinkin of gettin wires for it rock smaller ones like 14s they look way better than 20s... looked insane with the ceptors n white walls too.. good work dude:thumbsup:

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
Thanx boys, VR304 nah mate just running the stock setup, seems to work fine, had twin au thermos for it but never put em in!

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
hey dude if youre thinkin of gettin wires for it rock smaller ones like 14s they look way better than 20s... looked insane with the ceptors n white walls too.. good work dude:thumbsup:

And yeh i was thinking like 16s with fat white walls would look tuff cos it wood sit so low but i realy want em in 20s or 22s on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.