Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pauldw500

I believe that there are two fuel sensors in the VE/VF, one for each side of the tank. Unfortunately, it’ll be a ‘tank out’ job to replace them.
Awesome, maybe it'll wait. I rarely fill up and tbh would prob be less of a problem if I did keep it full, but just how I am.

I picked up a new motorbike recently for $500 as a 'non runner', and just needed the starter clutch replaced which they always go, and a days labour... I rode it to get RWC this morning and now sitting in QLD transport waiting to put rego on it.

Oh yeah the point, no reserve on the fuel tap like old school bikes and I rode last 30 odd ks with 1 fuel bar flashing on the speedo... I don't have breakdown cover for the bike atm..

Why?...

Because why...

Anyway Chinese rubbish to many and I've had over 50 motorcycles so kinda know the go, and for cheep and cheerful I'm impressed...

Screenshot_20220922_181401.jpg

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
P

Pauldw500

Last year we would have said that was expensive
I remember being here on holiday in 2004. Fuel had just hit a dollar a litre which to me was less than 50p as the pound was so strong at the time. I recall fuel back home was well over the pound a litre at the time, but the lady I was renting house from said it wasn't that long ago when it was 70c a litre...

I think it went to 2 pound ($4) a litre back in pommyville not long ago...

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
I remember being here on holiday in 2004. Fuel had just hit a dollar a litre which to me was less than 50p as the pound was so strong at the time. I recall fuel back home was well over the pound a litre at the time, but the lady I was renting house from said it wasn't that long ago when it was 70c a litre...

I think it went to 2 pound ($4) a litre back in pommyville not long ago...
Wow, I think it has always been expensive over there in the land of warm beer and black pudding hasn't it?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Wow, I think it has always been expensive over there in the land of warm beer and black pudding hasn't it?
It’s about £1.80 a litre for petrol and £2.50 for a pint of warm beer over there.:)

P

Pauldw500

Oi NO ONE I know drinks warm beer. You lot are referring to us and our ale anyway which IS served at room temperature, and no one drinks anymore anyway.

Might've changed but last time I was there everyone drinks Fosters... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I'd be cautious running it so low on fuel all the time....Doing that can cause the fuel pump to crap out quicker than normal....

Status
Not open for further replies.