Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ignition Orange SV6

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice pickup mate love that colour

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Debadged the rear tonight. Was a piece of piss. Black tuxedo plates, quad tips and the back should be looking good. Also going to paint the front grille badge flat black.

imagerpn.jpg

imageayv.jpg

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Nice, love the wheels! similar to the ones i put on mine, are they versus wheels by any chance?
Defo going to de-badge the rear of mine now :)

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice, love the wheels! similar to the ones i put on mine, are they versus wheels by any chance?
Defo going to de-badge the rear of mine now :)

They HRS. I just used the hair dryer with fishing line. Pull off the rest of glue with finger nails then good old WD-40 gets the rest of the residue off. Then a wax n polish. Ya would never know the badges were there.

bandit10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
might give it ago this weekend if i get time, defo need some custom plates on yours he black tuxedo colour would suit it :)

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
might give it ago this weekend if i get time, defo need some custom plates on yours he black tuxedo colour would suit it :)

Yea mate. Waiting till I can get into vic roads to get my VIC licence. It's a joke trying to get an appointment with them and getting work off at the same time.

Put a bee sting aerial on today, looks good.

tim_

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HSV Maloo R8
Very nice! Those rims really suit it. Perfect ride height as well. Are sssl's the same as ultra lows? Wanna get my ute lowered to that height exactly, I've also got 20s.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Very nice! Those rims really suit it. Perfect ride height as well. Are sssl's the same as ultra lows? Wanna get my ute lowered to that height exactly, I've also got 20s.

Yea sssl are ultra lows. Although the fronts are sssl but classed as super lows for the SV6.They did have special 'ssssl' black king springs to fit the SV6, but I think its low enough, doesn't scrape on anything if you drive carefull.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Would suggest changing the shocks too mate. Monroe GT sports ride good so far.