Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my Injected 5L VL

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Have you put your fuel rail covers on the right way yet?

Marty-666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BERLINA SERIES 3 5LTR
hey mate wen u did your coversion did u change all of your front brackets for your power steering, alternator and compresser? im doing a conversion atm on my vl wags and any help u have would be awesome. cheers mate nice ride btw looks killa

Marty-666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BERLINA SERIES 3 5LTR
hey mate wen u did your coversion did u change all of your front brackets for your power steering, alternator and compresser? im doing a conversion atm on my vl wags and any help u have would be awesome. cheers mate nice ride btw looks killa

Jayme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5L inj
I didnt do the conversion myself so I have no idea (sorry) I can take photos of my setup if you want. I can tell you it must be close the the VN setup coz the belts are all the VN ones.

Bought the corsair door handles from a wrecker and they do fit on the front and rear. it is a little tight to get the bolts in and you need to use the bolts off the corsair, but once all tightened they sit flat and loko sweet. I have no idea if the VK bolt holes are the same.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
top work mate... i done this conversion to my old vl wagon i had... never ended up getting it regod but jeez it was quick with the interior stripped out of it :p